vrijdag, april 01, 2005

 

Happy! & School Business

This whole week I've been feeling very happy. Is it because I can play outside more now that the sun has come out? Or because I make such pretty things with my teachers? I'm talking all the time, I see so many things!

Yesterday was my last swimming lesson. We want to stop for a while. Maybe next year we want to try again. In the water I see so many things (there is nothing, just the light & the water), I have to think so hard what to do next. I like playing in the water much more than before, though. And on thursdays I can stay more hours at the Special Farm!

(Very busy with school. Meeting, talking, thinking... step by step things are shaping, minds are changing... Next week is important. On wednesday the presentation of the big plan to the school brainstorming team, they know nothing now. We've put together a document in such a fashion that when you read it, you can only agree that it is the right thing to do for our village. My input will be telling the team that Nick has no friends. Explaining why being invited to a birthday party is crucial. )

Comments:
Spring is in the air - everyone is more positove! Good luck with your meeting.
 
Een reactie posten

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?