donderdag, november 25, 2004

 

Tired, Tired

...of all the nice things that happened yesterday. There were so many people! It was hard to fall asleep in the evening. But grandma picked me up early to go to the Special Farm. GrandPA brought me back home! And then I had my next appointment on the-always-busy-thursday: swimming lessons. I told mom that I was tired. She said I should tell the swim instructor that I'd rather play in the water. And that is exactly what we did most of the time. For dinner I had steamed pumpkin with boerenkool (is it KALE?) in great quantities.
(NOTE: canceling the swimming lesson did cross my mind, but he can and will sleep late tomorrow morning. Plus there is no neuro feedback session)

Comments: Een reactie posten

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?