woensdag, november 24, 2004

 

Great Great Day

The evening before my 8th birthday I had a long and emotional sobbing spell in my bed. It was all the built up tension towards my birthday and a bit of Sinterklaas. (NOTE: Well this is the first time we see that he is actually really nervous and very conscious about what is going to happen - very very positive. And not about something that HAS happened! Although it was not so nice for HIM, I see it as a kind of growing up emotionally.). Mom sang a lullaby and I asked her kindly to leave, but to return for a small kiss. After 1/2 a minute I was asleep.
So today was the big day. I felt so happy and the presents I got were so nice. I smiled a lot and we sang songs, I had my special pumpkin-birthday cake. I blew out all 8 candles... All my friends were there. What a great day.

Comments: Een reactie posten

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?