donderdag, oktober 14, 2004

 

Still Impressed

Although it has been more than a day since the hot air balloon flew over, I still see it. I still talk about it.
Swimming went well today. The instructor Henk says it is not easy to talk to me. Also he has a hard time understanding me. But what I really think is that he talks just too much. He thinks I am afraid or something and he has to soothe me with words. Well Henk, rest assured. I am not afraid, I am just exited. And when you talk too much, I get all confused.
I'm looking forward to seeing Susan, my neurofeedback therapist.
And then tomorrow there will be a huge surprise for me, I will see my good, good friend Petra again. She will pick me up and I will stay with her for the WHOLE weekend! She lives in a big city called Utrecht.

Comments:
I have put a picture on me site just for you!
 
In case you lost it here is the address http://timethedreadedenemy.blogspot.com/
 
Een reactie posten

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?