woensdag, oktober 06, 2004

 

So Many Things In My Head

And they keep ricocheting around my brain....like a song you can't shake loose. The things that keep going around in my head are the Special Farm, 'De Waarbeek', tractors, big tyres, hot air balloons.... Because this is really bothering me, I cannot concentrate well. When my teacher talks to me or asks me something, I answer with something that has to do with my own thoughts. And when I don't know anymore, I start hitting her. I never hit mom and dad. I do hit Finn or I hit the table. Also I scream. I think that I have seen too many changes in the past couple of weeks. But I DO like to move on.
(note from mom: october 20 we will have a meeting to discuss all the hitting. It must stop. We try to ignore the bad behaviour, but the hitting does not fade away. Just right now he wanted to hit me, but decided against it in the last split-second.)

Comments: Een reactie posten

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?