woensdag, oktober 27, 2004

 

An Overview Of My Work On A Wednesday

What we do is work at one of my tables for a short period of time, about 5/6/7 minutes and then I can go and play. The teacher stops when things really go well. Play for me is looking out of the window, playing with a tractor, sometimes the trains or some Lego. This morning when we did work I made puzzles, built a garage with Lego with all kinds of repair work, draw, read a book with my teacher (plus answering lots of questions about the story and the pictures). Later I showed my teacher the new Minorca chickens. One of them died.
We jumped on the trampolene.
After lunch we went to the swimming pool. In this pool you can go outside, there's a bubble bath or jacuzzi and a river. I have learned that I have to stay close to my teacher and not run away. We had a very nice day. I was not so angry, like I have been lately. Maybe my teachers expected a bit too much of me. I feel they have changed this a bit.
(we had a meeting last week and decided that we did have to change:
lessons will be shorter and easier. This is to make sure that Nick
will stay motivated in working with his teachers)



Comments: Een reactie posten

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?