donderdag, oktober 28, 2004

 

Farmwork

Farmer Karin wrote in my little book:
"It's been a good day. Nick was relaxed and made a 'clear' and bright
impression. He helped me with letting the cows outside. He now knows very well
what has to be done: open the fence, open and close the doors, attach the 'guiding'
wire. Nick and Farmer Jos bought food for the smaller animals in the village.
They also picked up grass bales with the tractor. The food supplier stopped by with his giant truck.Nick watched from a safe distance. There was lots of noise.

Swimming lessons went well. I pay attention for about 30 minutes, but then I am too tired to listen really. My swim instructor will do water games with me after half an hour. I need to get used to things a bit still.



Comments: Een reactie posten

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?