donderdag, september 09, 2004

 

A Day At The Special Farm

The day at the Special Farm was relaxed. I did a good job in giving the cows their food. Cows amaze me. Farmer Karin asked if I could tell who was the bull, and -HA- of course I knew. She'll teach me to make coffee for all of us at the Farm. We went to the village to buy food for the small animals. I ate all the food I had with me:
2 MidasGold pancakes (one with applesauce and one with nut yoghurt)
3 dried apricots
a handful of macadamias
some leftover LoisLang bread
plus about 3 cups of nut milk
I played with the kittens and the dogs. I am learning that I have to be careful with especially the smaller animals. Posted by Hello

Comments:
Never heard of them. What do they taste like?
 
Een reactie posten

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?