dinsdag, augustus 31, 2004

 

My Breakfast

This morning, I had lots of time to enjoy breakfast. I had MidasGold pancakes with gooseberry jam, topped with nut yoghurt. Mom is teaching me to put the things I like on the pancake, to roll them up, and then cut them with a knife and fork. I drank nut milk.
I remembered the watermelon in the fridge, but it turned out it had gone bad.

MIDAS GOLD PANCAKES/OR WAFFLES
by Deanna

1 cup almond flour
4 eggs
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda

Toss all ingredients in the blender. Pour in hot waffle iron and cook according to waffle iron instructions or cook like pancakes. We use a Dutch 'Knieperties iezer', which gives us the flattest possible pancakes with a nice lace/flower pattern on them.

Comments: Een reactie posten

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?