woensdag, augustus 18, 2004

 

Expanding my Diet

While in France, I tried aged goat cheese. Of course it tasted really nice. I remember that I used to love cheese, but I haven't eaten any since I was about 4. Eating cheese and drinking regular milk was nice, but I feel better without. I seems my gut wall has healed quite a bit because of the Specific Carb Diet. If it had not healed, I would most certainly have had a terrible day full of regression. It did not happen.
Also, just before our holidays, I started eating the 24hrs-fermented goat yoghurt. I started with tiny amounts (1/8th of a teaspoon, every other day). I am looking forward to trying the yoghurt again. I liked the smooth, creamy taste. I had no problems eating the special yoghurt.

Comments: Een reactie posten

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?